Burnie Online Access Centre
The meeting place available to 4700+ registered users as of the 3rd November 2007.
Tasmanian Communities Online
The coordinating body responsible for sixty four centres around Tasmania each centre has its own website with local information.
Burnie High School
A history of the original Burnie High School from 1928 to 2007 when it was destroyed by fire.
The Advocate Newspaper
West and North West Tasmanian newspaper.
Reliable web based email option, available world wide.
GMail (Google Mail)
Reliable web based email option, available world wide
When all else fails, try this one.
World's leading Internet search engine
Alternative to the above
This search facility is based more on the Australian content.
Discover Burnie, Tasmania
Visiting Burnie? Go for it.
Makers of Burnie
- I requested permission from the Burnie City Council to display this great document about people of the city who contribute to its tourism attractions. Council realized that it should be on their website.
Within 48 hours of the request being made it became available. So on the left is the link, enjoy the information displayed.
The Island State of Australia. Discover the attractions we have to offer.
Where is (Street Maps and Directions Guide)
No excuses for getting lost.
Bureau of Meteorology
For Weather Conditions
State Library - Our Streets, Our Stories
For information on a town please click on appropriate link.
Total time waster
- Creative writings and doodlings
Images of a Worried Man
- Images and Musings
For someone who just likes to go exploring, it has something for everyone.
- Logos for the creative at heart.
- More logos for the creative at heart.
- For a free website with most of the tools and without the advertisements.
(This website is a classic example).